There is a dress market at Kasteel Vosbergen especially for primary school students. We ask you to register in advance to ensure a spot.
A few important things:
- The dress market is intended for children up to and including 13 years and not for adults and commercial companies. So collect all your old toys, books, children's clothing and come and sell them.
- A rug may be a maximum of 1.5m x 1.5m. Do you want a bigger dress? Which can. Reserve several dresses.
- The sale is from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. From 11 a.m. the sellers can bring their stuff and decorate the rug.
- The organizers will walk around from 11 a.m., welcome you and check your registration. You pay them the costs for your dress.
- You pay €5 per rug (max. 1.5m x 1.5m). These costs go entirely to charity.
- We don't know how busy it will be with registrations. The earlier you register, the greater the chance that you will have a beautiful spot at the castle.
Parents, do you want to keep an eye on your children yourself? The organization is not liable if something happens.
Do you want to register?
Nice! Enter your details below. You will receive a confirmation email from us. We look forward to seeing you on July 1 at Kasteel Vosbergen.