From August 8 to 19, about ten volunteers made Casa Nadina unsafe 😉 Thanks to the proceeds from Obed in Actie, they were able to get to work! Sometimes they were even working in the evening to finish a job. What they have done, among other things:
- Ceilings including metal profiles and battens installed on all floors.
- The attic was completely insulated and vapor barrier foil applied.
- All interior doors fitted with frames.
- The bathroom is furnished and tiled.
- An extension realized for housing a heating boiler.
- The outside area around the new building was cleaned up.
The contractor couldn't believe his luck with this help! Not only he was satisfied, Danny and Rianne now see the new construction making further progress. Many thanks to these handymen who then needed an extra holiday to recover.